Pending dangeruss1's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by dangeruss1, Oct 5, 2018.

1. dangeruss1

dangeruss1 New Member

IGN (In-Game Name)* : dangeruss1

How old are you?* : 17

What is your discord username and #?* :
    dangeruss1#0057

What country do you live in?* :
    New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America. C

What are your previous usernames?* :
    qI_Ip
    dangeruss1
    Wilster1214
    Dinozzo131
    https://namemc.com/profile/dangeruss1.2
    How well do you write and speak English?*:
    I speak English extremely well; it is my native language.

What languages (other than English) do you speak?: I speak a moderate amount of Spanish because I took 4 years of it in high school. I would not say I am fluent though.

What is your in-game rank?* : I ranked up twice with the free in-game rankups, but never bought a rank on Buycraft.

How long have you been playing Reboot?* : I have been playing reboot for about 3 years ever since custom enchants were able to be achieved from an enchanting table.

Have you ever been banned from Reboot?* : No, I have never been banned from RebootMC.

Questions

How much time can you contribute to Reboot daily?* :
    During the school week, I tend to have a lot less free time, so I would say I on average could spend max three hours online, but never go below one hour. During the weekend, I could spend anywhere from five to ten hours daily just having fun on this server.

If presented in front of a rule breaker, how easy is it for you to obtain evidence?* :
    If someone is breaking the rules right in front of me, I would launch Bandicam and start recording. Once I see fit that I have enough evidence, I will send the file to a moderator or admin if I do not have ban permissions.

Do you have a working microphone of decent quality?* :
    Yes, I have a working microphone that has good quality.

Are you currently a staff member on another server?* :
    No, I was a moderator on Skybounds, but I quit because I, frankly, did not have enough time for the server. That was about a year ago, and I have much more free time than I did last year.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?* :
    I am a very upfront guy, and I believe that I am an excellent staff member. I can contribute to the entire server whether it be: catching hackers, helping other staff members, or helping players with glitches and bugs. I know that these are not all of the problems, and I believe that I can help get this server back up to its awesome status with a great community. I used to be staff on a server that average 600 players daily, so I also know my way around a few hacks and can detect them faster than a lot of other inexperienced applicants. I am also just a funny and outgoing guy; I love Minecraft and love playing on Reboot even more. If there is anything I can do to help this server, I am going to do it.

If you could change ONE thing about Reboot, what would it be?* : If I could change one thing, I would start the server up right now. I know it's not ready to have players on yet, and I am sure the wait will be well worth it. I really just want to get on this server as fast as humanly possible.
    Scenarios

• You’re only staff online & you’re seeing spam in chat by many players, people are yelling at you for not doing your job because there are too many people to deal with alone, what do you do in this situation?
    -If I see spam, I will mute as fast as I can, and I will try to get other staff members online as I mute because if it is a lot of spam I may need help. If players are yelling at me for not doing it fast enough, I will simply tell them the truth that I am working as hard as I can to stop the spam. If they are spamming that I am not working hard enough, I will also warn them.

• You have banned/muted a popular player, and his friends are cursing & disrespecting you, spamming you to get him unbanned and also questioning your judgment, what do you do in this situation?
    - In this situation, I do not let the mob of people cloud my judgment. I will contact other staff and show them the evidence and get their opinion. If I do believe I have made a mistake though, I will be the first to admit it and apologize to the player in public chat, and I will try to cool the situation down.

Additional Information (optional)

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a 17-year-old senior in New Orleans, Louisiana; who loves playing Minecraft. I work hard during school so that I can have some fun after and play on my favorite servers.

Anything else? :
    If there is anything that could make me stand out it is my sense of loyalty that I have for this server. I have been playing for years and years, and just because I have not bought a rank does not mean that I have not donated. I have bought commands and other things, but I am not rich and do not have a lot of spending money because I have to save up for college and other things. I will work hard every day on this server, and; hopefully, it will become the server of my dreams once again.